Wednesday, June 17, 2015

The Challenge of Fitness, From Sedentary to Active

I did my first guest blog post over at Wealth of Health! It was an awesome opportunity and I'm so grateful for the experience of doing a guest post and the chance to share. Check it out:

One of my biggest health challenges is fitness. I’ve been overweight for most of my life and a lot of the activities that I enjoy are sedentary. Growing up I never really felt empowered to take on my own weight loss. There would always be unsolicited advice pecking away at my self-esteem, leaving to feel like I’m not actually the one making the choice. There’s something to be said about not being forced into something and choosing to do something willingly...

Read More: https://wealthandhealthjourney.wordpress.com/2015/06/15/guest-blog-post-with-the-lovely-tanisha-waggoner/

2 comments:

  1. I cannot thank Mr Benjamin service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : .  lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks, Busarakham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adisa farms goat milk which is 100% Pure Fresh Natural Raw milk. Unprocessed, unadulterated, no preservatives. Goat milk from Happy Goats grazing on natural grazing pastures and fed on in house grown naturally grown grass. Our Happy Goats are free from any type of artificial feed, packaged feed, chemicals and any type of artificial methods of increasing milk production including
    production infusing hormones.

    Benefits of Goat Milk

    1. Helps in building strong bones
    2. Acts as a skincare antidote
    3. Improves nutrient uptake efficiency
    4. As a metabolism booster
    5. Helpful in protecting heart
    6. Boosts immunity
    7. Improves growth and development
    8. Helps in weight loss
    9. Improves blood platelets
    10.Anti-inflammatory properties

    For more visit here:- https://adisafarms.com/Goat-Milk-1Ltr-/p/69

    ReplyDelete